Regulation 2016/679 / EU on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD) entered into force uniformly in all Member States of the European Union from 25 May 2018.
In accordance with Art. 13, Information and access to personal data of this regulation, in accordance with the legal provisions in force, the Regional Office for Cross-Border Cooperation Suceava will process your personal data such as: name, surname, email address, address, telephone, for various technical, administrative and operational reasons, such as:
– managing the programs being implemented;
– administration, maintenance, improvement, website security;
– for the specific activities of the UK department, in case you are interested in being part of our team;
– to present the content of the website as efficiently as possible and to inform you about the news regarding the activity of our organization.
We also want to inform you that this data will be processed by the Regional Office for Cross-Border Cooperation Suceava according to the purposes mentioned above and in accordance with the legislation in force and that, under the conditions provided by law, your personal data may be communicated to other public authorities.
You can also use the “right to be forgotten”, ie the right to delete your data, notifying us 30 days before the legal retention period expires.
At the same time, your data will be stored in our database according to the legislation in force.
According to the General Regulation on data protection, no. 679/2016, you benefit from the following rights:
• The right to access data means that you have the right to request and receive a response regarding the processing or non-processing of your personal data. If the answer is yes, you have the right to receive access to that data as well as information on how the data is processed.
• The right to data deletion (“right to be forgotten”) means that you have the right to request the deletion of personal data, without undue delay, if you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing.
• The right to restriction means that you have the right to request the restriction of the way your personal data is processed. Once this data is restricted, it can only be processed with your consent.
• The right to data portability refers to the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format. You also have the right to have this data transmitted directly to another operator, if this is technically feasible.
• The right to object refers to the right to oppose the processing of personal data when the processing is necessary for the performance of a task that serves a public interest or when it considers a legitimate interest of the controller. When the processing of personal data is aimed at direct marketing, you have the right to object to the processing at any time.
• The right to rectification refers to the correction, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data. The rectification will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
All these rights can be exercised by sending a notification in this regard, on our e-mail address or directly at our headquarters in: str. Bistriței, no.8A, floor I, Suceava.
In addition, from May 25, 2018, for any information related to the processing of your personal data by the Regional Office for Cross-Border Cooperation Suceava, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address: str. Bistriței, nr.8A, floor I, Suceava.
Complaints regarding the processing of personal data can be addressed to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing, at the email address: email@example.com or at the address from General Gheorghe Magheru Boulevard, no. 28-30, sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania.