- Eligible area ROMANIA: Satu Mare, Maramureș, Suceava, Botoșani, Tulcea
- Eligible area UKRAINE: Zakarpatska, Ivano-Frankivska, Odesska, Chernivetska
In order to be eligible for a grant applicants must:
- be non-profit-making legally established bodies, local / regional public authorities, public sector operators, non-governmental organisations / associations and foundations and be registered and / or operating in the eligible regions;
- have at least one partner on the other side of the border, who must fulfil the same eligibility criteria as the lead partner/applicant.
- Compulsory partnership – Applicant organisation must have at least one project partner from the other side of the border that has to satisfy the same eligibility criteria as applicants. Applicants without any partners from the other side of the border will not be eligible;
- Optional partnership – The applicant organisation may also act in partnership with other organisations of the applicant’s country.
- Simple projects – These projects are realised mostly or exclusively on one side of the border, but for the benefit of both partners.
- Complementary projects – The activities carried on one side of the border are accompanied by similar activities carried on the other side of the border;
- Integrated projects – The partners from each side of the border contribute with different elements for the realisation of the same project.
PRIORITY 1 / PRIORITY 2 (Project RO-2006): NGOs active in the field related to tourism; chambers of commerce; tourism boards and agencies; local and regional authorities; local and regional councils and municipalities; employment agencies; producers associations; labour unions; regional development agencies; business support centres; transport development and management bodies; customs authorities; environment management authorities (including administration of natural areas, parks); NGOs in the environmental field; universities and research institutions.
PRIORITY 3 (Project RO-2006): Non-profit and non governmental organizations; local and regional authorities; local and regional (county) governments/authorities; alliances with a legal entity organisations owned or managed by municipalities and county councils; organisations owned or managed by environment authorities; professional bodies and chambers; chamber of commerce; educational and research institutions; foundations; not for profit cultural and sporting societies and associations; trade unions; public administration authorities; natural reserves and park authorities and protected areas management bodies; county and regional development agencies; institutions and organizations for enterprise promotion.
PRIORITY 4 (Project RO-2006): Ministry of European Integration and the CBC Regional Office Suceava.