Terms and conditions of use of the site www.brctsuceava.ro
Acceptance of conditions
The use of the site www.brctsuceava.ro (hereinafter referred to as the website) implies full acceptance of the terms and conditions set out below.
• The terms and conditions may be modified at any time by the site administrator, hereinafter referred to as Administrator, without prior notification of the users, hereinafter referred to as Users.
• Users have permanent access to the terms and conditions for using the services, so as to be to consult them at any time.
Description of services
Through its sections, the website www.brctsuceava.ro provides Users with information and news regarding the activity of the Regional Office for Cross-Border Cooperation Suceava.
What is an electronic service?
Within the brctsuceava.ro domain, an electronic service is a Internet resource designed to improve the communication process between citizens and the Suceava Regional Office for Cross-Border Cooperation.
There are two types of e-services offered to the brctsuceava.ro domain:
• information services, which provide citizens, the press or other stakeholders with easy and efficient access to information by facilitating the consultation of documents
• interactive communication services (Contact and assistance), which allow a better contact with citizens, civil society and other stakeholders, using feedback mechanisms, in order to improve the services and activities of the Regional Office for Cross-Border Cooperation Suceava.
Liability waiverSuceava Regional Office for Cross-Border Cooperation maintains this field to facilitate public access to information on its activities. The administrator shall endeavor to ensure that this information is accurate and timely. When reporting possible errors, the Administrator will try, as soon as possible, to correct them.
• it is exclusively of a general nature;
• it is not necessarily comprehensive, complete, correct or up-to-date;
• may contain web links to other sites over the content of which the Regional Office for Cross-Border Cooperation Suceava has no control and for which it does not assume any responsibility.
A document available on the site does not necessarily reproduce the text of an official document.
Only documents and normative acts published on paper by the competent bodies are considered authentic.
The administrator assumes no responsibility if certain information is provided late, is lost, deleted or cannot be stored on our servers for any reason.
Also, it does not assume any responsibility for the consequences that may occur due to the delay, loss or inaccuracy of the information published or existing on the site.
Users will use the information provided on the site at their own risk, and in the event of damage caused by the use of the services or information provided, Users agree that the Administrator will be absolved of any liability.
The notion of non-liability does not affect the obligation of the Regional Office for Cross-Border Cooperation Suceava to comply with the legislation in force and cannot exclude the obligations of the Managing Authority imposed by law.
The site administrator declares the following:
• will undertake all reasonable efforts to achieve the purpose of the site;
• will undertake every effort (technically or otherwise) to operate the site in good condition; however, there may be interruptions in operation or inability of access by Users, for an indefinite period of time, for any reason;